Translate

Tuesday 17 February 2015

My first posts as a DT for Memory Maze

To begin with I have a Birthday card that I made for my 2nd child who turned 7 earlier this month. It was a really quick card as I was under the pump with this one. I have used pieces of plain cardstock in black and grey for the bases of this card. Dies were used to cut the shapes out of the black and grey card and a piece of watercolour cardstock was placed behind the shield shape window (it was coloured with several alcohol inks). There were 3 Memory Maze chippies used on this card; the Happy Birthday, Crazy Kid and Best Wishes sentiments.

 
The Crazy Kid chippie was painted with light green acrylic paint and then covered with green glitter glue and glossy accents. The Happy Birthday sentiment was painted with Lumier acrylic paint in indigo, and then topped with glossy accents. Check out how much shine this can add to a chippie in the pictures.
 
On the inside of the card the Best Wishes sentiment was coloured with green alcohol ink and then covered with the green glitter glue again.
 
The edges of the grey card were all inked with brown stazon ink. Once all of the pieces were prepared they were pieced together and Hey Presto!

The second item I made for my Memory Maze post will be here tomorrow. Now I will warn you that it has quite a few steps and pictures to it, so check back in tomorrow for that one.


Until Then,

 Happy Crafting,

 Jodie.

No comments:

Post a Comment