Translate

Tuesday 13 October 2015

Stick It Down October Post

Hi all. Yes it's that time of the month again, reveal time over at Stick It Down for the card team. As those of you that follow my blog know Stick It Down provide a monthly sketch challenge for cards, single and double page scrapbooking layouts. This was the layout for cards this time round. 
Now as some of you know my craft area has been packed away, cleared out and to be honest completely demolished. Hubby is turning what was originally a double garage into a bedroom, an 'official' craft room for me and a study area. To say that I am excited is a complete understatement, but in the meantime I am having to contend with creating in the family area, with the three kids (and hubby) under my feet. Oh well. With very limited supplies that were not packed away in storage this is what I came up with.



And while I was at it I figured that I might as well turn the leftovers into a second card.

 
That is it for me for now. Hopefully next time that I get to write, it might be from my new room. Fingers crossed anyway.
 
Until Next Time,
Keep Creating.
 
Jodie.

No comments:

Post a Comment